IDC’s research shows the majority of today’s enterprise class organizations expect to rely on multiple clouds. Organizations need to make this transition in a way that maintains control over their applications, constantly optimizes the capacity being purchased, and doesn’t inadvertently create operational silos.
Mary Johnston Turner, IDC Research Vice President Enterprise Systems Management Software joined Andrew Hillier, co-founder and CTO of Cirba in a webinar to discuss how workload aware multi-cloud capacity and migration analytics are becoming critical enablers to modern cloud strategies.
Watch now to learn about:
- Enterprise plans for investing in multi-cloud
- Best practices for determining multi-cloud placement
- Benefits of app-centric resource and cost optimization analytics
- The impact of workload characteristics on multi-cloud placement
- Cost impact of getting it wrong
Why Multi-Cloud Strategies Require Hybrid Capacity Analytics –
featuring guest speaker Mary Johnston Turner of IDC
Co-founder & CTO
Mary Johnston Turner,
Research Vice President